首页 >> 外贸
国际商务师
考试指南 | 考试资讯 | 复习指导 | 试题库 | 理论与实务 | 专业知识 | 业务外语
您当前的位置: 首页 >> 外贸 >> 国际商务师 >> 业务外语
站内搜索:

国际商务师英语辅导:运输常用的英语句子
作者:城市网 来源:城市网学院 更新日期:2013-5-1
    We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
    我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
    From what I''ve heard you''re ready well up in shipping work.
    据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
    What is your specific transport requirement?
    你们需要的运输条件是什么?
    It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
    这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
    The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
    双方就运输方式达成了协议。
    Today let''s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
    今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
    How do you usually move your machines?
    你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?
    The goods are now in transit.
    此批货物正在运输途中。
    Do you do any chartering?
    你们租船吗?
    A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
    一部分货物在运输途中受损。
    Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
    海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。
    Please have the goods transported by air.
    请空运此批货。
    We don''t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
    我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。
    You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
    我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。
    If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it''s called “#bined transportation”.
    如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。
    We think it necessary to move the articles by way of #bined transportation.
    我们认为联运货物十分必要。
    It''s simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal #bined transportation.
    安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。
    Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
    从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
    The bill of lading should be marked as “freight prepaid”.
    提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
    We''ll send you by air a full set of non- negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.
    货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。
    when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.
    货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。
    We''ll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.
    我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。

国际商务师考试通关必备网络课程免费试听>>
课程 主讲 精讲班 习题班 报名 答疑 讨论
课时 试听 课时
国际商务理论与实务 张老师 50 试听 2套题 报名
国际商务专业知识 张老师 50 试听 2套题 报名

精讲班:学费200元/科,习题班:学费50元;老学员报名可享受九折优惠。

国际商务师相关文章:
网站首页 - 关于我们 - 版权声明 - 广告服务 - 网站地图 - 会员专区 - 客户服务 - 疑难解答 - 联系我们
Copyright© 2010 cn.cityy.cn 城市网 版权所有
中国·城市教育 粤ICP备06023013号